Pearland means business. And as one of the fastest growing cities in the Houston region, we are pro-business. We offer amenitized sites with quality infrastructure, along with competitive incentives and smart tax abatement programs that make getting started fast and affordable.
Our workforce is highly educated, with nearly half of residents over the age of 18 holding a bachelor’s degree or higher. Plus, you’ll have an impressive selection of housing options and schools for your employees. And it’s all only minutes away from Houston and the world-famous Texas Medical Center.
When it comes to a great business climate, prepare to love Pearland!
As our community continues to grow, we work with many local and regional partners to ensure that both our current and prospective businesses have all the tools they need to be successful.
- Greater Houston Partnership
- Economic Development Alliance for Brazoria County
- Bay Area Houston Economic Partnership
- Economic Alliance Houston Port Region
- CenterPoint Energy
- Rice Alliance for Technology and Entrepreneurship
- Texas Healthcare and Bioscience Institute
- Team Texas
- Texas Economic Development Corporation
- Texas Economic Development – Office of the Governor
When it comes to workforce needs, growth and expansion assistance or simply dealing with the evolving needs of your business, PEDC is your business partner and will connect you with the assistance you need for growth and innovation.