PEDC Board of Directors holds meetings on an as needed basis, typically the 4th or 5th Thursday of each month. The meetings are held at 5 p.m. at PEDC offices, located at 3519 Liberty Drive, Suite 350 Pearland, Texas 77581. All meetings are open to the public.
Until further notice, PEDC will conduct its Regular Board of Directors Meetings by telephone or video conference in order to advance the public health goal of limiting face-to-face meetings (also called “social distancing”) to slow the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). If you would like to speak at the meeting, please see the Public Comments section below:
PEDC’s next board meeting is scheduled for December 10, 2020 at 5:00pm. The agenda will be posted 72 hours prior to the meeting.
You can view a live stream of the meeting here.
The public will be permitted to offer public comments telephonically as provided by the agenda and as permitted by the presiding officer during the meeting. No in-person input will be allowed.
All speakers MUST register in advance. All public comments will occur at the beginning of the meeting starting at approximately 5:00 p.m.
To speak remotely at the December 10, 2020 PEDC Board meeting, individuals must:
- Submit request to speak by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request must be received by December 10, 2020 at 10:30 a.m.
- Once the request is received, individuals will receive either an email or phone call providing the telephone number to call on Thursday, December 10, 2020.
- Speakers must call in at least 30 minutes prior to meeting start in order to speak, late callers will not be accepted and will not be able to speak.
- Speakers will be placed in a queue until their time to speak.
- Handouts or other information must be emailed to email@example.com no later than December 10, 2020 at 10:30 a.m. The information will be provided to the PEDC Board in advance of the meeting.